Official Scheme Website: www.artsaward.org.uk
Arts Award is…
…a range of unique qualifications that supports anyone aged up to 25 to grow as artists and arts leaders, inspiring them to connect with and take part in the wider arts world through taking challenges in an art form – from fashion to digital art, pottery to poetry.
Offered at five different levels (Discover, Explore, Bronze, Silver, Gold), young people get to:
– discover the enjoyment of creating and participating in any art form
– develop their creativity and leadership skills
– learn new skills and share them with others
– get to work with or experience working with creative arts professionals
– gain experience and knowledge to progress into further education and employment
To achieve their Arts Award, young people take on challenges in an art form, participate in arts activities, experience arts events, get inspired by artists and share their arts skills with others. Young people create a portfolio to keep a record of their creative journey. Along the way they are supported by an Arts Award adviser, acting as assessor, facilitator and mentor.
We, at COG Youth Services Ltd, can deliver all 5 levels of the award and offer ‘Pick n Mix’ style programmes so that you can decide how much you want to get involved and save some money in the process.